The Annapurna is a fully insulated, handcrafted outdoor sauna. With a 5’ x 6’ footprint, the Annapurna optimizes smaller spaces yet comfortably holds 4-5 adults sitting or two adults lying down.
Quality craftsmanship and premium materials combine to produce a stunning sauna that excels for comfort and performance in the harshest of weather.
The Annapurna, like all Saunabuilder saunas, is customized to fit the site, cut and constructed on site by a journeyman carpenter.
Although the architectural design work has already been completed, there are several available options for materials and finishing details, including siding, trim and shingles, allowing you to customize the final look of your new sauna. Upgrade options include a cedar cool plunge pool.
Ideal for small residential properties, the Annapurna is guaranteed not to disappoint.
Saunabuilder saunas are not available for self-install.
Annapurna Design Details
Exterior 3D Model
Interior 3D Model
- 4-person handcrafted sauna, built on site by journeyman carpenter
- Maintenance-free HardiePlank siding and LP SmartSide trim
- 30-50 year warranty siding & trim material
- Asphalt shingle roof, 10-year material warranty
- R14 Roxul insulated walls and ceiling
- Aluminum foil vapour barrier
- Softwood 1×4 tongue & groove interior (4 material options)
- Furniture grade floating benches (clear cedar or knotty pine)
- Clear red cedar custom door
- Floor structure framed with pressure treated 2×6 timbers and ¾ pressure treated plywood
- Walls and roof structure framed with solid spruce 2x4s
- Walls and roof include over seven layers of building material
- Cedar (knotty) floor panels, hidden fasteners
- Wood-frame, heat tempered double pane window
- Harvia KIP 60-B1 electric stove and rocks
- Interior LED light 110v plug in
- Labour, install, site clean-up and disposal included
- Siding material
- Trim material
- Roofing material
- Softwood interior options include clear cedar, knotty cedar, hemlock or pine
- Clear cedar cool plunge pool and concrete platform
- Wall mounted stove controls vs unit mounted