The Denali is a custom built 6-person outdoor sauna guaranteed to provide enjoyment for family and friends.
One of the unique features of this sauna is the front deck and cedar plunge pool. Step from your steaming hot sauna into the refreshing, cedar cool pool on your deck and then back inside for another exquisite infusion of heat. This hot-cold process, used by many professional physiotherapists, is amazingly effective to relieve stress and muscle tension.
As the name suggests, Denali performs in the harshest of Canadian weather due to our unique, 7-layer system for insulation and moisture control.
As one of our pre-designed models, the layout and engineering for the Denali has already been completed, but there are several available options for materials and finishing details, including siding, trim and shingles, allowing you to customize the final look of your new sauna and integrate it to complement the style of your home.
If you love the smell of a wood-burning fire, it’s possible to substitute the electric stove for a Harvia wood stove and compatible fire-retardant flooring.
The Denali, like all Saunabuilder saunas, is custom cut and constructed on site by a journeyman carpenter. Because of this, Saunabuilder saunas are not available for self-install.
Denali Design Details
Exterior 3D Model
Interior 3D Model
Floor Plan Option A
Floor Plan Option B
- 6-person handcrafted sauna, built on site by journeyman carpenter
- 2 optional floor plan layouts
- 4′ x 7′ cedar deck complete with custom cedar handrail and stairs
- 4′ x 3′ cedar plunge pool with stainless steel straps and interior benches
- 4″ thick concrete pad to support plunge pool
- Maintenance-free HardiePlank siding and LP SmartSide trim
- 30-50 year warranty siding & trim material
- Asphalt shingle roof, 10-year material warranty
- R14 Roxul insulated walls and ceiling
- Aluminum foil vapour barrier
- Softwood 1×4 tongue & groove interior (4 material options)
- Furniture grade floating benches (clear cedar or knotty options)
- Clear red cedar custom door
- Walls and roof structure framed with solid spruce 2x4s
- Floor structure framed with pressure treated 2×6 timbers and ¾ pressure treated plywood
- Walls and roof include over seven layers of building material
- Cedar (knotty) floor panels, hidden fasteners
- Wood-frame, heat tempered double pane window
- Harvia Topclass KV80 electric stove and rocks
- Optional wood-burning stove
- Interior LED light 110v plug in
- Labour, install, site clean-up and disposal included
- Siding material
- Trim material
- Roofing material
- Softwood interior options include clear cedar, knotty cedar, hemlock or pine
- Harvia M3 woodburning stove, rocks, chimney and protective flooring
- Wall mounted stove controls vs unit mounted
- Electrical heating system, 1/8 pump and filter for cool plunge pool